1. Go to a small yet cozy bookstore, huge shelfs stocked with paperback novels. And maybe accompanied by a mug of steaming coffee while I sit in a comfy corner and escape to a land full of magic and mystery.
2. I want to fall in love. Slowly, yet steadily. I want to go on romantic dates with him or her, and I want to treat him or her with love and to be able to experience that as well. I want my relationship to be like a fairy tale. Magickal.
3. Celebrate being alive at Brazil’s annual Carnaval, in February.
4. Write my desires and hopes on an ema in any Shinto temple in Japan.
5. Be involved in a la passeggiata in Italy.
6. Take part in a Gay Pride parade.
7. Celebrate New Year’s Day in New York, in front of the Empire State Building.
8. Travel the world. And live in each place at least once. New York. Los Angeles. London. Paris. Dublin. Venice. Vienna. Rio De Janerio. Chicago. Seattle. Florida. San Francisco. Beijing. Shanghai. Taiwan. Penang. Kuala Lumpur. Sweden. Hawaii. Canada. And many more.
9. Own a proper camera. With lenses and all. (Not a DSLR, but—)
10. Meet Taylor Swift, Dianna Agron and Chris Colfer.
11. Read Chris Colfer’s The Land Of Stories.
12. Write a book that inspires people.
13. Make a difference in this world.
14. Do well for all my examinations and papers.
15. Read The Old Woman Who Named Things written by Cynthia Rylant and illustrated by Kathryn Brown.
16. Complete the book Les Misérables and Phantom Of The Opera
17. Write a complete, successful Fanfiction.
18. Go to the Harry Potter theme park in Florida.
19. Accomplish NaNoWriMo.
20. Successfully master a specific dessert recipe.
21. Take all the rollercoasters I can find.
22. Watch Les Misérables, West Side Story, Cats, and other musicals live on Broadway/ West End.
23. Go to a proper beach. The ones with the really clean sand and the bikini-clad girls and the really hot guys. ;D
24. Get a distinction for a piano exam.
25. Go watch a fashion show.
26. Celebrate by kissing my partner on New Year’s Eve in New York City.
27. Eat snails in France.
28. Eat chocolate-coated ants.
29. Learn to throw a punch.
30. Make a good creme brûlée.
31. Slow dance at my prom.
32. Be top in the whole level in school.
33. Carve a pumpkin for Halloween.
34. Dress up in a real costume for Halloween and go trick-or-treating.
35. Celebrate Thanksgiving with a stuffed turkey.
36. Go have breakfast at Tiffany’s.
37. Re-enact a dance like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers on the streets with my loved one / partner like Moose and Camille in Step Up 3D.
38. Design a fashion piece and sell it.
39. Go to Six Flags.
40. Have the Irish breakfast in Dublin. A huge one piled high with sausages, bacons, hash browns, eggs, black and white pudding (especially this), baked beans, fried potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast.
41. Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
42. Get a tattoo. A small one on my wrist or ankle.
43. Fly in a hot air balloon.
44. Sleep under the stars.
45. See the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) in person.
46. Encourage someone to make a bucket list.
47. Make it to at least base camp at Mount Everest.
48. Go backpacking.
49. Go to a mall and try on the most ridiculous outfits and parade around the shop.
50. Go to a carnival, win a stuffed animal and give it to a random little girl.
51. Get a bag of Hershey’s Kisses, and ask anyone if they want a ‘kiss’ on Valentine’s Day.
52. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
53. Get married.
54. Be a mother.
55. Visit a Hollywood set.
56. Be an character/ extra in a movie, television show, musical or play.
57. Teach my children to respect people for who they are, no matter race, religion, sexuality, gender, and to support the LGBT community.
58. Try all the ice cream flavours at a certain ice cream shop at one go.
59. Laugh until I cry.
60. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with my partner.
61. Knock vanilla ice cream into my partner’s nose when eating it from a cone while walking down a street.
62. Visit Strasbourg, France to celebrate Christmas.
63. Try egg nog.
64. Be roommates with strangers like Amanda in Head Over Heels
65. Drink hot chocolate (real chocolate, not those powder packaged ones) with marshmallows.
66. Pay forward for someone or do the Drive-Thru Difference. Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZlFmHneFDg
67. Own a DSLR.
68. Go to Coney’s Island.
69. Eat biscuits and gravy.
70. Take photographs at Tekapo, New Zealand.
71. Tell some cashier “keep the change”.
72. Win a huge stuffed animal at a carnival.
73. Take the Ebbelwei Express (Apple Wine Express) and drink apple wine in Frankfurt, Germany.