So the term is almost over, but I considered it done with no more deadlines to be met. This year, I want my June holidays to be fruitful, and fun.
Goals for this June
1. Read four books by the end of this holiday. Even more if I can manage. Update: 4 books, on the dot.
2. Clean my room. Throw stuff away.
3. Do all my homework by the second week of June.
4. Revise, practise, study. This month I’m going to catch up.
5. Watch movies, have fun in general.
6. Try my hand at writing. A few weeks ago I wrote on a whim, and churned out 800+ words in about half an hour.
7. Be energized and fully-charged to embrace a new term.
Wish me luck! 🙂
Short post, I’m sorry.